Friday, August 7, 2009

Imperfect Perfection.

You breathe beauty
Tall, slender
Brown skin
Brown eyes
Muscles stretching
Over long legs and arms
Run my hands across your skin
Staggered breathing
Lips slightly parted
Whispers before your teeth
Bite my earlobe
Nails scratching
Arched back
Kisses down my neck
Perfect fingers running
Through the soft curls that
Fall wildly over the pillow
Skin to skin
All barriers removed
As you lay here beside me
The best you've ever had
Before you've even had me
Nothing exists but you and me
Two imperfect people
Engaging in something perfect
Feeling more stunning than anyone on earth
Getting satisfaction from giving you
Exactly what you've been waiting for
And enjoying the pleasure of
Knowing that you belong to me
And I am the girl who's made you love
And feel this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment