Monday, November 29, 2010

Pictures & Thoughts.

It is said that a picture is worth
a thousand words,
but millions of pictures couldn't
possibly capture what I want to
say to you.
I love you.

I love you softly, but it hurts and
I love you definitely, but I am so unsure.
I love you slowly, but everything is moving so fast.
I love you with all that I am
but I have so little left to give.

If you can picture it,
think of the ocean, deep and seemingly endless
connecting everything that is beautiful.
Think of perfectly content sleep,
lost in dreams and emerging completely energized and relaxed.
Think of a sunny day, warm rays of sun and a smooth breeze
making my summer dress brush against my skin.
Think of the perfect kiss, locked lips interrupted by smiles,
goosebumps appearing on skin at each touch.

Most of all, think of me.
Picture my face and my heart,
and think of how I yearn for you
with every cell of my being,
and know that if I could paint a picture of love,
I'd cover my canvas with you.


No comments:

Post a Comment