Friday, May 28, 2010

Back to Me & You.

Back to you
my heart stumbles
knowing that more likely than not
it will be handed back in a million
torn pieces
the moment it finally feels whole again
still it pushes on
closer to you
because there is not one person
that deserves to break it
more than you do
for never did it know
such beauty
existed
until you taught
me
how to love.

By: Leandra Stanley
September 30, 2009

____________________________________

Back to me
my hands tremble
knowing that I
don't know how to handle
your heart beat for
I don't mean for the hurt
that is bound to happen to occur
while i still feel
you push on to me
as I attempt to put the pieces back together
which is hard cause it's
like holding sand
yet still I fail
at loving easy
cause I allowed your beauty
which is existing with me
this very moment to teach me
how to love.

By: Noah James http://noahtheartist.blogspot.com/
December 10, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment