Friday, December 24, 2010

Careful, He Adores Deeply

If I could paint the world the way you see it,
I’d have to use colors and shapes that have
Only existed previously in the psychedelic
Walls of your mind.
I only wish that I could see that same
Ships that rocket across your closed eyelids and
Soar between the complexity of your heart
And the simplicity of your actions.

I want to help you find the
pieces that fall in between the spaces
Left where you have been broken.
Nobody warned me ‘please be
Careful, he adores deeply.
Please openly love, listen and remember, devotion
doesn't always come in the same form that
you desire it to.
And in his strength he is fragile,
And he cares about what he cares about
And has yet to learn how to care about everything else.'
Yet somehow I still understand you
without a caution sign, getting that the way
in which you view life soars beyond even the
psychedelic experiences of less extraordinary people.

You only express to me how you feel when
You know that I need it,
For I should already know that the way I see us in
My heart is also what you see,
Except you leave it undefined, unlabeled, and
What feels like neglected until I remember ‘be
Careful, he adores deeply’
More deeply than I can reach
More deeply than you can express
And most of all, more deeply than
What this world is prepared for.

No comments:

Post a Comment